SAGAMU ROAD, IKORODU
Eligible candidates are hereby invited for the 2012/2013 Post-UTME screening
(A) ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES
All candidates who chose Lagos State Polytechnic as their Institution of choice, and scored 160 and above in the 2012/2013 UTME
(B) GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS;
(i) UTME Result Notification Slip must be presented at the screening centres
(ii) GSM, Calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed
(iii) Parents, Guardians and other unauthorized personnel within and outside the Polytechnic will not be allowed at the screening centres during the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
(iv) Candidates are to ensure that a valid Email address and functional cell phone numbers are used as these will be the means of communication.
(v) Purchase and submission of form on-line will close on Friday 13th July, 2012
© PROCEDURE FOR POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE;
1. Candidates are expected to make a payment of N1,000 (One Thousand Naira only) excluding Bank charges to e-Transact at any Bank
2. Upon making full payment, candidates are given a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for purchase of Post-UTME form on-line
3. Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website i.e.www.laspotech.net and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill-in their details and print out the screening slip.
(i) Click on the “2012/2013 Admission” link at the left hand corner.
(ii) Click on “proceed to Application Form”
(iii) Click on “start a new Application”
(iv) Select type of programme i.e. Post-UTME
(v) Thereafter, complete the “Basic Data Form”. Ensure that all items marked (*) are completed
(vi) Then, Click on “Continue”
(vii) Select the means of payment applicable i.e. e-transact.
Enter the confirmation order and receipt numbers (these are issued at the bank at the point of payment) then click “Continue”.
Complete the application form as appropriate.
4. You will equally be required and prompted to upload a coloured passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
5. Read and accept the attestation, cross-check your entries on the application form, if okay Click “submit” application form.
6. Print out your Application form. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
SCHEDULE OF SCREENING VENUES, DATES AND PROGRAMMES
The screening exercise will take place between Tuesday 24th through Thursday 26th July, 2012.
Applicants will be duly informed on the precise date, time and venue for the screening of their respective programmes of study on the LASPOTECH website: www.laspotech.net and their respective e-mail addresses/cell phone (sms).
*Candidates should note that Screening starts at 9.00a.m each day at the screening centres and they will only be allowed into the school premises one hour (1 Hr) before their scheduled screening time.
For further information, contact: Funmi (08052796145), Sola (08052796130), Segun (08052796146)
Aderonke Olufunke IGE (Mrs)